Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

OL Tuesday

Re: OL Tuesday

• Options
    Dear Vacation,
    I am really looking forward to you!  I have to admit that I'm kind of anxious about the money, but I'm going to try to let that go and just enjoy.  Come on, August!
    - Excited Me -
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Dear Self, Please get better. This whatever it is I have just plain sucks! I need to get back to work.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Dear end of month,
    I really really really REALLY hate you. 
    -over-worked employee
  • Options
    Dear Apartments, 
    I wish we would have never rented from you.
    -Pissed off Ex-tenant.
  • Options
    Dear Kathleen,
    I'm sorry you're still having trouble with them.

Dear Etiquette,
    The irony that any of you are scared of Catholic Weddings because the girls are sometimes mean is not lost on me.

Dear blinds,
    Please get here BEFORE I leave for MS.  It would be most excellent to not have big open windows inviting any and all to peek inside my house.  Also, having one two of our three living room windows covered is not as stylish as you might think.

Dear H,
    I am trying hard to refrain from telling you that by measuring incorrectly and forcing me to order replacement blinds, we've wound up spending exactly what it would have cost to just let a professional install our blinds.
    Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-147?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:14838e4b-981f-4e04-bd85-7922e512a18cPost:2d82478f-cb8a-4298-8f4f-3e01e7ed4616">OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Texans, Go Vote! -Concerned Citizen
    Posted by cwaggoner07[/QUOTE]

Dear Cwag,
    Thank you for reminding me. I have lived here for over three years now and STILL have not done this. Although, at the same time, doesn't this put you on the radar for jury duty?

Dear DoC,
    Thank you for emailing me back finally. I was worried you were not going to reply in time for me to book with you and get the awesome price!
    - Relieved Bride

Dear Knotties,
    It is my birthday today! If I had any cake, I would share it with all of you =).
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-147?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:14838e4b-981f-4e04-bd85-7922e512a18cPost:2a7e03d2-632c-47dd-bd42-979614157ded">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to OL Tuesday : Dear Cwag, Thank you for reminding me. I have lived here for over three years now and STILL have not done this.<strong> Although, at the same time, doesn't this put you on the radar for jury duty?</strong> Dear DoC, Thank you for emailing me back finally. I was worried you were not going to reply in time for me to book with you and get the awesome price! - Relieved Bride Dear Knotties, It is my birthday today! If I had any cake, I would share it with all of you =).
    Posted by shishigami26[/QUOTE]

They used to take from the pool of registered voters, and now they take from the pool of drivers' licenses.
    I've voted every election since I was 18 (my parents told me they would cut me off in college if I didn't come home to vote even for local elections), and just last year at 26 I got my first jury duty.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-147?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:14838e4b-981f-4e04-bd85-7922e512a18cPost:dc0484f7-85f7-408b-94ed-7583caac5443">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OL Tuesday : They used to take from the pool of registered voters, and now they take from the pool of drivers' licenses. I've voted every election since I was 18 (my parents told me they would cut me off in college if I didn't come home to vote even for local elections), and just last year at 26 I got my first jury duty.
    Posted by cwaggoner07[/QUOTE]

Ah, guess I have no excuse to keep waiting then!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-147?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:14838e4b-981f-4e04-bd85-7922e512a18cPost:2a7e03d2-632c-47dd-bd42-979614157ded">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to OL Tuesday : Dear Cwag, Thank you for reminding me. I have lived here for over three years now and STILL have not done this. Although, at the same time, doesn't this put you on the radar for jury duty? Dear DoC, Thank you for emailing me back finally. I was worried you were not going to reply in time for me to book with you and get the awesome price! - Relieved Bride <strong>Dear Knotties, It is my birthday today! If I had any cake, I would share it with all of you =).</strong>
    Posted by shishigami26[/QUOTE]
    Happy birthday! Enjoy!!!
  • Options
    Oh doy happy birthday!!! I will find some cake today in your honor.
  • Options
    Who said beetlejuice?
  • Options
    Happy Birthday! Speaking of Birthdays I so owe my daughter a birthday do over. I've been sick the past 3 days and she turned 18 and got so jipped on the birthday celebraton. I haven't even gotten her a gift. I'm a horrible mother Cry. She went to dinner with friends Sunday night and brought me cake home cause I was sick.
    I do have some antibiotics now so hopefully on the mend. Stupid sinous infection and close to turning into pnemonia.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards