Georgia-Atlanta

How much woud you pay for.....

A DOC (Day of Wedding Coordinator) ??? It seems that A lot of the packages has gone WAY UP!!!!! I have one that is asking 1050.00 for a DOC package. And it includes a few things that I will not need. I asked if I exclude some items would it be cheaper. She said no it wouldn't be. Please let me know what you think
My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
Created by Wedding Favors
Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!

Re: How much woud you pay for.....

• pokepoke27pokepoke27 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got an email from TK about a day of for $150. It doesn't include very much, it's mainly about coordinating with vendors, but it might be what you need. Either way, they seem way cheaper than what you've seen.
    http://trueeleganceconsultants.homestead.com/
    Their most expensive package is $850 and they do customizable packages. They also offer full service wedding planning from $1000.
  • bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I have PM'd you, YasJas. 

To answer your question, I think DOCs are a godsend.  If you have it in your budget, I would consider using one.  That price may be a bit high, but depending on your budget and the quality of services offered, it may be worth it. 
  • edited December 2011
    I agree very strongly with bbyckes. A day of coordinator vitally necessary in order to insure that things go smoothly the day of the wedding. This task is sometimes left up to a guest of the wedding and oftentimes ends with disastrous results. Someone needs to be in charge. Even if it is just someone you pay $150 to insure your itinerary is followed. It really is a must! I wish you all the best :)

~ Rebecca

www.RebeccaBunch.com
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much ladies!!! I think I will go with the DOC! She is offering a lot!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_much-woud-pay?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:58Discussion:e50fb9e5-250c-46d4-a7da-971f1b64e888Post:90187095-4890-4d7d-8642-dae3d3ccd311">Re: How much woud you pay for.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got an email from TK about a day of for $150. It doesn't include very much, it's mainly about coordinating with vendors, but it might be what you need. Either way, they seem way cheaper than what you've seen. <a href="http://trueeleganceconsultants.homestead.com/" rel="nofollow">http://trueeleganceconsultants.homestead.com/</a> Their most expensive package is $850 and they do customizable packages. They also offer full service wedding planning from $1000.
    Posted by pokepoke27[/QUOTE]

Correction!!!! I am going with Nicole at True Elegance Consultants! She is so awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards