Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Weekend Randoms

I'm kinda bored so I thought I'd start the post! Anyone around? I hate that the weather is crappy today and the 10 day forecast doesn't show any super nice days. I was really loving the 70 degree weather!!

Today, I'm going to do some cleaning and then go see Hunger Games tonight. I hope it's good... I really loved the book but I only read it once (I usually read books I love mulitple times) so I don't remember every little thing that happens. I guess that's a good thing... that way I won't be able to critique every little thing about the movie like I did with the Harry Potter and Twilight movies, haha.

There's some sort of animal scurrying my attic right now... I believe it's a squirrel. I want to go up and get some of my spring clothes, but I'm afraid it could be rabid and it'll attack me!
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Weekend Randoms

• Options
    TeepTeep member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_weekend-randoms?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:84e607d3-2235-4110-bcc8-d0690015f266Post:bad823bf-c32b-4da4-a503-d9e7566fa6e5">Weekend Randoms</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm kinda bored so I thought I'd start the post! Anyone around? I hate that the weather is crappy today and the 10 day forecast doesn't show any super nice days. I was really loving the 70 degree weather!! Today, I'm going to do some cleaning and then go see Hunger Games tonight. I hope it's good... I really loved the book but I only read it once (I usually read books I love mulitple times) so I don't remember every little thing that happens. I guess that's a good thing... that way I won't be able to critique every little thing about the movie like I did with the Harry Potter and Twilight movies, haha. There's some sort of animal scurrying my attic right now... I believe it's a squirrel. I want to go up and get some of my spring clothes, but I'm afraid it could be rabid and it'll attack me!
    Posted by angelstar975[/QUOTE]

<div>Let us know how hunger games is! I just read the book this week and now I'm dyingggg to go see the movie!</div>
  • Options
    I thought it was pretty good! FI thought it was just okay, but he didn't read the book so he didn't know the story beforehand. I thought overall they did a pretty good job with it and it followed the book pretty well, from what I can remember of the book. I would definitely recommend it! The beginning does drag a little bit, but once they get to the games, it's much more interesting.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It's been a while since I read the book, so I don't remember a lot of the little things. I plan to see the movie sometime this week. FI just finished reading it, he wasn't a fan, haha.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    TeepTeep member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    I saw it on Sunday. It was pretty good. I really enjoyed the book, so I knew I wouldn't find the movie as good. FI really liked it. I think the first book is more of a love story than it is about the actual hunger games/fighting.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards