Options

Litte sister from hell

2»

Re: Litte sister from hell

• Options
    rfelix14rfelix14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Wow, a lot of people are judgmental on here! I wouldn't say that your sister is necessarily from Hell, but I do understand your frustration. This is the one time in your life where you have so much to celebrate and it would be nice to have all your loved ones around for it. Since it's only 6 days before your shower, I understand why you would honestly be baffled that your sister left (why couldn't she push it back by a week or at least inform you of her plans?) In the future, you should sit down with her and let her know that you understand her need to help others, but you really want her around to support you as well. As long as this is truly about you wanting your sister by your side and not some kind of "one-upmanship" she should understand and hopefully she would plan better in the future.

Wedding Countdown Ticker Trini Bride
  • Options
    bablingbrookebablingbrooke member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_moms-maids_litte-sister-hell?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:357Discussion:23faf1a2-d4fd-434a-9388-78cd12059d70Post:dbe6d071-f9bf-4658-bc51-e473a413eacb">Re: Litte sister from hell</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow, a lot of people are judgmental on here! I wouldn't say that your sister is necessarily from Hell, but I do understand your frustration. This is the one time in your life where you have so much to celebrate and it would be nice to have all your loved ones around for it. Since it's only 6 days before your shower, I understand why you would honestly be baffled that your sister left (why couldn't she push it back by a week or at least inform you of her plans?) In the future, you should sit down with her and let her know that you understand her need to help others, but you really want her around to support you as well. As long as this is truly about you wanting your sister by your side and not some kind of "one-upmanship" she should understand and h<strong>opefully she would plan better in the future.</strong>
    Posted by rfelix14[/QUOTE]
    How rude of floods to hit six days before the shower.  God.  You're just as bad as the OP!
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • Options
    rfelix14rfelix14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I say that becuase I volunteer with an organization that helps  governments create development plans after natural disasters occurs. If you knew anything about how it works, civilians typically can not go to assist in the clean up effort until  after the country's government has had a chance to asses the damage and ensure that the affected area is safe for people who are not trained in emergency response or disaster relief. Unless the girl's sister works for Red Cross, UNICEF, etc (which it doesn't sound like she does) she  could have planned this kind of trip or at least told her sister that she won't be around for the festivites. No one is saying that the girl's sister can't help anyone else, it is very honourable of her for wanting to help complete strangers. But as someone who volunteers on a consistant basis for these kinds of organizations, I would have least planned my trip to go a week after my sister's event.

Stop being so freaking judgmental and bitchy!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Trini Bride
  • Options
    bablingbrookebablingbrooke member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Likewise.
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards