North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

John Harper - DJ

I'm sorry this is my zillionth post of the day...... I just happen to actually have the day off... anyhoodle - I think FI and I decided on John Harper for our dj --- has anyone else used him? Thoughts?

Re: John Harper - DJ

• Options
    Yes, I used him and he was wonderful!  Kept the party going all night and didn't have any issues or complaints with him.  I would highly recommend him to anyone :)

• Options
    I am not using him because he was not available for our wedding day but I know others have used him and he comes verrrry highly recommended. we are using Matt Cooper of Outer Banks Music Masters.  I've also heard great things about Bruce from I Do entertainment!
  • Options
    We are using John as well.  I have only spoken on the phone with him several times, but so far he has been wonderful!
  • Options
    I booked him for my wedding next year based on recommendations (thanks OBX2011!) and when my FI & I met him we just really liked his easy going laid back style.  Also my photographer highly recommended him.
  • Options
    Yayyy!!  He is such a cool guy and the sunglasses at all times is pretty funny

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards