Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Dallas, TX Ceremony.. Help!

I am planning a reception at a restaurant in Dallas (Sambuca in Uptown). I originally planned to have the ceremony and reception there, but now I am having second thoughts on the ceremony.

Is it appropriate to have a ceremony at a restaurant? If so, there will be no space for an aisle, so any ideas to work around that?

If not appropriate... does anyone have any ideas on simple, inexpensive, ceremony sites close to the Dallas Uptown area?

Please I need help. Wedding date March 9, 2013

Re: Dallas, TX Ceremony.. Help!

• Options
    You might have better luck with more specific suggestions if you post this on your local board (links to the left). 

As for having it at the restaurant, I see nothing wrong with that. My cousin's outdoor ceremony was rained out, and they had to move it inside to the restaurant where the reception was to be held. It was fine and actually quite cozy! The restaurant staff can help you figure out the best way to work the aisle in. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Thank you so much for your help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards