Wedding Party

Did you Know?

That there are no countries or territories in the world whose name starts with the letter X?  It's the only letter of the alphabet to claim that distinction.

Does anyone else want to play "little known facts" on what is for us, a huge snow day?
"Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146

Re: Did you Know?

• I just learned last night that hummingbirds can fly backwards!
  • Butterflies taste with their feet.

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Owls mate for life. In fact, they are very sensitive birds - if one's partner dies, the other will not go out and seek a new mate. It will actually exhibit signs of depression and sadness and basically sit on it's tree branch, staring at the tree, for the rest of it's life.  Very sad. :-(
    The Bump ate my signature. DD - Apr 2011 DS - expected June 2013
  • There are only two days in the entire calendar year when there isn't a professional (MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL) game ever.  Same two days every year.
  • Bears can climb faster than they can run.
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards