Not Engaged Yet

I'm onto Step Two!

...of my goal: read all 7 Harry Potter books in time to see Deathly Hallows Part 1 while it's still in theatres and go the midnight premire of Part 2!

I've started Chamber of Secrets last night/today. For those of you that have read HP, what is your favorite book?

Everyone else, how has your week been so far? Only 3 more days until Friday! (For me, that means exams are SUPER CLOSE ugh.)
Anniversary

Re: I'm onto Step Two!

• AudgiePodgeAudgiePodge member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Grats on your goal!
    I'm not a HP fan.
    My week has been eh so far. FI got sick then gave it to me and DD. I just got it yesterday and have been miserable. DD only has a stuffy nose thankfully. FI is practically over it and feels much better.
    I'm not good at feelings.

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-onto-step-two?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b56e7704-3edc-4640-97af-fe67ea781f34Post:4485d110-2d6c-45f6-94b6-cae0ec219980">Re: I'm onto Step Two!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Grats on your goal! I'm not a HP fan. My week has been eh so far. FI got sick then gave it to me and DD. I just got it yesterday and have been miserable. DD only has a stuffy nose thankfully. FI is practically over it and feels much better.
    Posted by AudgiePodge[/QUOTE]
    Boo! Sorry to here that Audgie. Hope you feel better! Everyone seems to be getting sick around here...  not good!
    Anniversary
  • AudgiePodgeAudgiePodge member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-onto-step-two?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b56e7704-3edc-4640-97af-fe67ea781f34Post:fd77b0d5-58b8-4d60-af2c-47a435b542f3">Re: I'm onto Step Two!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm onto Step Two! : Boo! Sorry to here that Audgie. Hope you feel better! Everyone seems to be getting sick around here...  not good!
    Posted by palmettogirl924[/QUOTE]

Thanks Palm :)  It's the same around here too. EVERYONE is getting sick :/
    I'm not good at feelings.

• heyimbrenheyimbren member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love 4, 6 and 7. Four is probably my favourite overall.

This week has been dull. Just work, work, work... Mondays and Tuesdays are my super long working days. I hate them. They leave me feeling utterly exhausted.But I haven't been very productive... which I'll pay for later.
  • marleylikeairmarleylikeair member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    3 is still my favorite! 5 is a close second. I'm totes going to read all 7 again soon-ish. It's been much too long!
  • Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    My favorites are 3, 5, 6, and 7.  But that's really like asking me to choose which of my pets is my favorite.  I love them all.

Like I mentioned last night, 2 kind of has a reputation as the worst in the series.  Most people say it's their least favorite.  But for a while (when I had read only the first 4 and was enduring the 3 year wait for book 5) Chamber was my favorite.  How far in it have you gotten?
  • edited December 2011
    Hmm. I think my favorite books are 3, 4, 5 and 7. I know, that's more than half. I'm a big HP fan.

I like 3 because I thought it was well written and, without giving anything away, the most eventful, and the character development is superb. 4 ranks as one of my favorites because it's when things really start to get dark. It goes from just a kid's novel to something way more serious, and it's the first death. It was like a, "Whoa, JK Rowling's not playing around." I liked 5 because of the angsty angst and it's the introduction of one of my all-time favorite characters. And you gotta love 7. Come on, it's the climax!

Palm, if you want a HP buddy as you're going through the series and want to chat or vent, PM me - I can talk about those books all day! =)

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
    edited December 2011
    Hey Bella, any time you're in the mood for some good HP-chat, I'm available!

I never get tired of it.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks guys! I'm excited to keep on reading!! I deffinitly may be up for a little HP chat sometime soon! I haven't gotten too far in #2... 2nd chapter! :( As soon as exams are over though, I'll start moving at a faster pace again.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-onto-step-two?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b56e7704-3edc-4640-97af-fe67ea781f34Post:0443a5e2-38d1-47c2-a9b4-277c920fac4a">Re: I'm onto Step Two!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Bella, any time you're in the mood for some good HP-chat, I'm available! I never get tired of it.
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

Awesome!!! I haven't seen the 7.1 movie yet but I'm sure I'll have lots to talk about when that happens!

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-onto-step-two?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b56e7704-3edc-4640-97af-fe67ea781f34Post:daf06ad4-84c7-4240-93c6-134198c12bb9">Re: I'm onto Step Two!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm onto Step Two! : Awesome!!! I haven't seen the 7.1 movie yet but I'm sure I'll have lots to talk about when that happens!
    Posted by bsidebella[/QUOTE]

Haha.  I've already seen it twice!
  • edited December 2011
    Definitely 4, just because I love the quiddich cup scene.

My week has been alright other than the rain. @palmetto Exams are close, please don't remind me. Best of luck on yours!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-onto-step-two?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b56e7704-3edc-4640-97af-fe67ea781f34Post:d48751a3-967e-4d94-a4dc-8683411b8eae">Re: I'm onto Step Two!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Definitely 4, just because I love the quiddich cup scene. My week has been alright other than the rain. @palmetto Exams are close, please don't remind me. Best of luck on yours!
    Posted by JMM4208[/QUOTE]

You as well!!!
    Anniversary
  • ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

Ha all this Harry Potter talk has made me open the books for my yearly reading! :D  I am half way through the first one.  :D  They just knocked out the troll! (love that part!)

My favorite books are 3,1,5 for the plot but not how Harry Behaves, he is a stupid little brat in that one -.- and I like most of 7 except for the totally boring part with him and Hermione wandering around in the woods.

My week has been hectic.  I have two papers due tomorrow.  Bleh and one due on Thursday.  So I am busy busy busy!!  Looking forward to Christmas break more then anything!!

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• PandaBurrPandaBurr member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-onto-step-two?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b56e7704-3edc-4640-97af-fe67ea781f34Post:5268e797-4048-4d6d-bcb2-34cc544da666">Re: I'm onto Step Two!</a>:
    [QUOTE]3 is still my favorite! 5 is a close second. I'm totes going to read all 7 again soon-ish. It's been much too long!
    Posted by marleylikeair[/QUOTE]

Ditto all of this. Totes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards