Nevada-Las Vegas

Beatles Love Cirque de Soleil - anyone seen it?

Hello,

Have anyone seen this show at The Mirage? The stage is unlike most of the Cirque shows and this one is built like a spider with seats all around the stage. Did you have a good view from where you were sitting?

http://mirage.com/entertainment/love.aspx

There are 24 of us going as a group and we wanted to make sure we had good seats.

Any thoughts would be appreciated :)
Thank you :)

Re: Beatles Love Cirque de Soleil - anyone seen it?

• I've seen it 4 times, the worst seats I had were in the second last row and you can still see the show. I really think its a great setup. I think with cirque shows sitting a little further back is better because so much happens in the air too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 97 Dealt!

image 37 All In!

image 12 Had to fold!

image 48 Are Holding Out For their Turn!

RSVP Date: 10/04/2012

• Thank you so much for the advice xinabride :)

We were thinking of sitting in the orange section in either 203, 204, 205 or 206, would you say those would be good seats? Far enough back but can still see everything?

• I sat towards the back when I went and still thought it was great.  I don't feel like I missed anything.  The setup is fantastic.
  • I'm not a fan of it; I fell asleep, seriously.  But, I've also grown tired of the Cirque shows and I'm not into the Beatles, so don't read too much into my review other then if you have people with you who also aren't Beatles fans and wouldln't be into Cirque-type shows, they probably won't like it either so the cost of those tickets might be better spent elsewhere rather than making them go just for the sake of going. 

The seats are really nice in there though, super comfortable, drink holders and they have little speakers in them.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• i love the beatles, thought it was great especially Lucy in the sky. We were pretty much back row and was worried but the set up in there is great u can see from every angle.
  • The sections you mentioned work well. You can see everything just fine.

I have to agree with VG about some of the cirque stuff. I've seen them all but I love the Beatles and I found that one a lot better the Viva Elvis. KA puts me to sleep the music is much slower.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 97 Dealt!

image 37 All In!

image 12 Had to fold!

image 48 Are Holding Out For their Turn!

RSVP Date: 10/04/2012

• I love it. I feel it was much better than the other cirque shows I've seen.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you soooooo much everyone!  Definitely glad to hear all your advice and experiences!  So happy to hear they have comfortable seats with drink holders and speakers!! Awesome!!

We have been to "O" and we absolutely loved it. We have been to several Cirque shows in Canada as well. We figured the Beatles LOVE would tie in nicely with the wedding and everyone knows a beatles song or two or four... :)  It was just an optional thing to do with us while in Vegas and we've had a really good response back - 26 people!

I love this board! I know I don't write much often, but I read often and if I see something I can contribute to I most definitely will. Smile Thank you again!! Smile
  • I have seen it 4 times.....3 times sat in the back.....once in the 2nd row....the higher seats were actually better....but not really a bad seat in the house....enjoy
  • Glad you posted this...I was planning on getting my parents tickets as their parent gift for the wedding. I was going to go all out and get them the best seats available! Good to know it is a good show :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

121image Invited to Fabulous Las Vegas!
    53 image Are all in!
    68 image Are celebrating from afar
    0 image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 2/1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards