Arizona-Tucson

Outdoor/Courtyard Venue??

Hello Ladies

I am having the hardest time finding a venue here in Tucson.  We are on a budget, so not looking to spend a fortune.  Maybe $4000 total.

I am looking for a place where I can do both ceremony and reception outdoors, preferably in a courtyard type setting.  My dream is to have white string lights over the reception :-)

Any ideas??

-Ashley
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Outdoor/Courtyard Venue??

• sbcbussbcbus member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hacienda del Sol Guest Ranch has a courtyard like you're describing.  I remember they were pretty pricey when we were looking for a venue.  But, if you're having a very small wedding it could be an option?

• edited December 2011
    Go on vrbo.com (vacation rental by owner).... We are renting a 6,000 sq foot house overlooking the entire city with a gorgeous outdoor space......there are a LOT of amazing homes to rent on there for a reasonable price....and you get the house for the entire weekend!
  • swimgirl87swimgirl87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What house did you rent?  I have been looking at a lot of those, but either they do not rent for weddings or they want to charge way too much.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    The Foothills w Airplane Views listing. We are having a small -80 guest wedding there and our bridal party is staying in the house with us. We hired a personal chef to cook on site in he gourmet kitchen.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards