Virginia-Richmond
Options

Confederate Hills?

Has anyone been to or had a wedding at Confederate Hills?  I can only see the one picture that is on the county website on the flyer, and I am wondering what others have thought of the venue?  Pictures would be greatly appreciated if you have access to them!

Thanks!

Re: Confederate Hills?

• Options

Hi,
    I went by there one day last month to check out the location since the picture on the parks & recs website was vague. I JUST deleted the pictures out of my phone, sorry! If you would like to email me I could give you a detailed description of the place from an objective point of view. meganlynn54 at yahoo dot com

• Options
    Obviously I am a bit late to responding to this, but I actually had my wedding at Confederate Hills a week before you posted this! I can answer any questions you may have and if you wish to look at my photos just let me know!! <div>
    </div><div>jennabee00@hotmail.com 
    <div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_virginia-richmond_confederate-hills?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:607Discussion:9bf98448-a8f9-4579-850d-1c0b56e8fa2fPost:a0f35571-a893-41b7-bd5c-37ff76f712c2">Confederate Hills?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone been to or had a wedding at Confederate Hills?  I can only see the one picture that is on the county website on the flyer, and I am wondering what others have thought of the venue?  Pictures would be greatly appreciated if you have access to them! Thanks!
    Posted by nvrmndguard[/QUOTE]

</div></div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards