Ohio-Columbus

19 days!!!!!!!!! (well from tomorrow but today its basically over right?

Sorry I'm getting really quite excited.....

that I get to marry my best friend in 19 days! (well from tomorrow anyway:))

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 19 days!!!!!!!!! (well from tomorrow but today its basically over right?

• edited December 2011
    Congrats!!! I am counting down until my year out! We bought milk today that will expire on our 1 year mark and it was so exciting for us! I can't imagine how excited you are. 
  • casims3casims3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_19-days-well-tomorrow-but-today-its-basically-over-right?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:112Discussion:68bdb4d4-65f6-458e-8cb5-edea7dedcdc3Post:d584bb08-46ea-4714-86e1-b2a8dd79291d">Re: 19 days!!!!!!!!! (well from tomorrow but today its basically over right?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats!!! I am counting down until my year out! We bought milk today that will expire on our 1 year mark and it was so exciting for us! I can't imagine how excited you are. 
    Posted by tiffanydaniels[/QUOTE]

I had to read this twice before I realized what you were saying. I almost replied "What kind of milk do you buy that lasts a year?!" I'm losing it.

Congrats Spainstacey!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jnkreagerjnkreager member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ohhh congrats!!!!  We are almost at 1.5 months and I am started to get really excited too.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Yay stacey!!! Im so excited that I know someone on here AND i get to come to your wedding! :) Cant wait!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards