Massachusetts-Boston

Rehearsal Dinner Location-Marlborough area

Hello!  We are getting married at The International in Bolton, MA.  We are looking for a Rehearsal Dinner venue close to that area.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Thank you!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Location-Marlborough area

• abilifymeabilifyme member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure if this is too far out, but the 1790 House in Westborough is always nice.  They have several separate rooms that can be used for a private party.  Best of luck!
    "If I were your wedding, I'd be sleeping with one eye open... " - Bride Wars
  • shoreshotz1shoreshotz1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    allora in beautiful!
  • edited December 2011
    We are getting married in Hudson and the hotel where all of our guests are staying is in Marlborough.  Our rehearsal dinner will be at the Wayside Inn in Sudbury.  The Inn is beautiful, food is great and reasonably priced and it was the only place we could find in the area that could accomodate 50 people.
  • Calypso1977Calypso1977 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

Ditto the Wayside!  A beautiful spot!!!!!

• edited December 2011
    Have you looked into FireFly's. I've never been to the location there but the food is amazing at the Framigham stop.  Good luck in your search.
  • edited December 2011
    We had our rehearsal dinner at the Nashoba Valley Winery in Bolton. The food was amazing! Very beautiful place!
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • edited December 2011

Thank you so much!  :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards