North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

108 Brides - wedding insurance

Where do I get wedding insurance? It'smarked on the contract, but I'm not sure who I need to contact.

Re: 108 Brides - wedding insurance

• Options
    OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    Unless plans have changed, we did not get our own insurance b/c all of vendors already had their own insurance, so that is how we were covered.  You may want to ask Bonnie about it, just to be sure :)

• Options
    I thought there was a liability insurance that we needed to provide. Teachlibrary- if you find out, can you let me know? We were looking at online providers for that .
    115 Invited image
    73 Accepted image
    37 Declined image
    5 Are MIA image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-outer-banks_108-brides-wedding-insurance?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:598Discussion:d3f9b64c-c9b8-4ecc-a39b-eb0764aa6a6cPost:9b5cae93-fc58-48de-9768-1cfd1cd40337">Re: 108 Brides - wedding insurance</a>:
    [QUOTE]I thought there was a liability insurance that we needed to provide. Teachlibrary- if you find out, can you let me know? We were looking at online providers for that .
    Posted by kjerl[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I'll make sure I let you know once I hear back</div>
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure Bonnie said if our vendors have it we are okay but not positive, i do know that Black Pelican said they cover the alcohol liabilty thing in their contract since they are providing it but I'd double check
  • Options
    I think our vendors had insurance, we didn't buy it though
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    Thanks! Just read your other post- Congrats!!
    115 Invited image
    73 Accepted image
    37 Declined image
    5 Are MIA image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards