Flowers
Options

PLEASE HELP!! Dark Purple Calla Lilly bridal bouqet!

I am getting really frustrated! 

I've seen gorgeous pictures of beautiful, simple, classic, DARK purple calla lily bouquets, and i can't seem to find what I'm looking for anywhere around here. 

I don't want to pay an arm and a leg for my simple bridal bouquet, so i've been searching for real touch callas. I found the perfect ones from save-on-crafts.com, and they actually have in stock what they label as 14" Real Touch Purple Calla lily bouquet $14.99 
and they look SO perfect for what I'm wanting!! ' 

I bought 3 bundles of them, to make my bouquet fuller, and to have a single one for my groom's bouttenierre. So excited -- got the package today. .
They are an incredible DISAPPOINTMENT. They are smaller than advertised, and they are a very light purple, which is pretty, but not at all what I need. To be perfectly honest, they look quite pathetic for a bridal bouquet, and I'm not sure what they have on their site, but its not what they sent me. 

Does ANYONE have any idea where i can get real touch purple calla lilies? 

or does anyone have a bouquet i can buy off of them? here are some pictures of what i'm looking for: 

Obviously it's out there.. 

PLEASE HELP!! 

Re: PLEASE HELP!! Dark Purple Calla Lilly bridal bouqet!

• Options
    MrsDrobieMrsDrobie member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not sure if you have time, but I ordered mine through wedideas.com.  They are out of Florida and they mail them to you. If they have enough time you can do custome. The cost depends on the size.

This page has something similar.... if there is time you could ask them to do all purple and no white? Unless you like the white?  Look at the last three pictures on the page.

Hope this helps.

http://www.wedideas.com/NaturalTouchPurple.html

ETA: They also have a facebook page.. their wedsite gives the link. You can see real bride photos on there. They also had this picture... again if they have time maybe you could have the green removed?

• Options
    edited December 2011

The silk floral store in my town has a lot of real touch flowers. They also sell a ton of different colors of silk floral paint. You might look at your local silk floral shop. That is how I going to do my flowers since my color is teal.

• Options
    kmclean29kmclean29 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the real ones are called  schwartzwalder callas and they are fantastic!  It will be difficult to find that exact color in the real touch, but you can spray them with floral paint.  If you have not already bought them, I would order them locally and put them together. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards