African American Weddings
Options

I have something to say...

I want to apologize for not being able to squash the beef that happened yesterday. I cannot be around at all times, though I do want to give a shout out to Alf..... Honey you were cool, calm and collected.... You are an example of one of the reasons why I love you ladies. You showed an example why I say this board basically runs itself. I want to reiterate something for the newbies, not specifically pointing at anyone...... Though at the situation as a whole. We do NOT tolerate internet gangsterdom of ANY kind, nor do we tolerate any racial slurs, or taunts. DO NOT bring your stupid drama here..... It will not be welcomed. We are some beautiful, sophisticated women, articulate and professional. THOUGH ALL THAT SH*T WILL GO OUT THE WINDOW IF YOU MESS WITH ONE OF US.... LOL... hopefully this will be it, lets all go back to planning and discussing one of the most happiest moments of our lives.

Re: I have something to say...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I do apologize..for bringing the drama to the board..I have no hard feelings towards nobody, and I hope nobody have any towards me. I do once again apologize for my childish behavior, and hope everybody can forgive me and move on, putting this behind us like it never happen, because I have.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just want to say that i'm glad its just over and squashed. I'm not holding a grudge towards anyone and i'm glad that in the end, it was handled the way it was supposed to.As a newbie, so far i love this board and i hope to stick with it :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well said.... now back to our regular schedule programs of planning...lol... Happy halloween ladies!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well said Romey. I love you for this ---> "We are some beautiful, sophisticated women, articulate and professional. THOUGH ALL THAT SH*T WILL GO OUT THE WINDOW IF YOU MESS WITH ONE OF US.... " You know you crazy...LMAO
    Expecting our 16 year Dating Anniversary baby on 11/11/11! BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    cjbwifey2010cjbwifey2010 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *steps in*

Dang it! I missed the drama!

*steps out*
  • Options
    desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i w/ you cbjwifey... i done missed the drama! im not getting any action over here, but i guess thats a good thing.
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • Options
    KooKoo4QuincyKooKoo4Quincy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hello ladies! I am new to this blog stuff even though I am not new to this website. Today I had a lil free time to actually look around and try to see what really goes on with the blogs.....all I can say is WOW! I thought that I was going to find some fun, informational content within this particular blog because I am a woman of color and I must say, you ladies have alot going on. Anyways, I wanted to know if any of you have chosen your colors as of yet?  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards