African American Weddings

More E-Pics - Lots of PIP

So I finally finished looking through the 700+ pics that were on the disk. We shot in 3 locations, but it looks more like 7-8 given the different backdrops in the pics. Our photog has a great personality so he made us laugh through a lot of the shoot, so there are lots of pics of us LOL.  

Here are a few of my faves. I tried to select a couple from each of the locations for variety.  The pics from the 3rd location are too large to attach. 

Anniversary

Re: More E-Pics - Lots of PIP

• kaimahkaimah member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Vice Nice!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Ok I have a confession to make to you.  All this time I thought your FI was white.  Don't get me wrong it doesn't matter what color he is.  It's just that your profile pic is so small and I just saw you and what I thought was a white guy.  So when you first posted your e-pic I was like who the heck is that? Then I enlarged your profile pic and realized it's the same guy LOL  I'm glad to see you don't have two FI. Laughing

BTW great pics my fav is the one with the bus in the background.    
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA @djscat!!!  That has happened before when people have seen his picture.  We laugh about it when it happens.  We love the shot on the bus too. That bridge is definitely one of my favorite places in town. Cannot wait to take our wedding pics there too.    
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Very Nice!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Nice pics!
  • hatroopeshatroopes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_e-pics-lots-of-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:b3a8616f-5fd4-4419-ad25-9629e6f7a1e9Post:2493e44e-5af9-4bf1-bb30-73433e40b78b">Re: More E-Pics - Lots of PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok I have a confession to make to you.  All this time I thought your FI was white.  Don't get me wrong it doesn't matter what color he is.  It's just that your profile pic is so small and I just saw you and what I thought was a white guy.  So when you first posted your e-pic I was like who the heck is that? Then I enlarged your profile pic and realized it's the same guy LOL  I'm glad to see you don't have two FI. BTW great pics my fav is the one with the bus in the background.    
    Posted by djscat[/QUOTE]

<div>I thought the same thing too lol. Lovely pics :)</div>
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011

cute pics!!

• edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Nice pics!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • DancerppfDancerppf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Adorable!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_e-pics-lots-of-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:b3a8616f-5fd4-4419-ad25-9629e6f7a1e9Post:2493e44e-5af9-4bf1-bb30-73433e40b78b">Re: More E-Pics - Lots of PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Ok I have a confession to make to you.  All this time I thought your FI was white.</strong>  Posted by djscat[/QUOTE]

Haha, i thought the same thing too.

You two look so happy together! Great pics!
    Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_e-pics-lots-of-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:b3a8616f-5fd4-4419-ad25-9629e6f7a1e9Post:2493e44e-5af9-4bf1-bb30-73433e40b78b">Re: More E-Pics - Lots of PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok I have a confession to make to you.  All this time I thought your FI was white.  Don't get me wrong it doesn't matter what color he is.  It's just that your profile pic is so small and I just saw you and what I thought was a white guy.  So when you first posted your e-pic I was like who the heck is that? Then I enlarged your profile pic and realized it's the same guy LOL  I'm glad to see you don't have two FI. BTW great pics my fav is the one with the bus in the background.    
    Posted by djscat[/QUOTE]

me too
    love the photos very nice
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Very nice!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
  • FabbiegirlFabbiegirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_e-pics-lots-of-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:b3a8616f-5fd4-4419-ad25-9629e6f7a1e9Post:2493e44e-5af9-4bf1-bb30-73433e40b78b">Re: More E-Pics - Lots of PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok I have a confession to make to you.  <strong>All this time I thought your FI was white.</strong>  Don't get me wrong it doesn't matter what color he is.  It's just that your profile pic is so small and I just saw you and what I thought was a white guy.  So when you first posted your e-pic I was like who the heck is that? Then I enlarged your profile pic and realized it's the same guy LOL  I'm glad to see you don't have two FI. BTW great pics my fav is the one with the bus in the background.    
    Posted by djscat[/QUOTE]

You weren't alone.  When I saw the other pics, I said, "hmph, he is a brotha."  lol.  I was gonna fess up too.

Great pics.
  • island07b2bisland07b2b member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    You two look so comfortable and relaxed together.  That comes across in the photos very well.  I love your hair by the way.  :)

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• edited December 2011
    Love the pictures and I thought he was white too lol. He reminds me of a younger, Judge Joe Brown! Lovely couple
  • edited December 2011
    awe! The 3rd pic is my fav!! :) Great shots! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards