Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Mailing in Tubes

I am leaning towards poster size invitations and will mail them in tubes. The rsvp cards have me stumped. Should i just roll those (and return envelopes) in with the invitation and mail in the tubes? Or should I mail them flat  seperately so they will not get bent?

Re: Mailing in Tubes

• Options
    Whoa.  Keep in mind - your wedding is not that important to everyone on your guest list.  They're unlikely to want to keep a poster sized wedding invite after the fact.  And, if they don't want to keep it, you're talking about a lot of money spent on postage.  I'd rethink this plan.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply but I am not asking about how much money I should spend on what I want. Frankly, guest care about too much of nothing. They don't care about what we look like, yet we still spend hundreds on a dress, flowers, food, etc. I am inquiring about how to mail an RSVP card. TIA.
  • Options
    Just stick it in the tube. What's the issue?
    planning

• Options
    OP, how about having a smaller tube included to send back the rolled up RSVP?  That way, you're kind of following a theme.  Maybe design the RSVPs to mimic the larger invites and then guests will just have to check their answer, roll it up, put it in the tube and drop it off?  

And I like the idea of a tube invite.  I'm doing a Renaissance wedding and haven't picked invites yet, but am now thinking about having a rolled up parchment for mine.  Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Options
    If I got an invite like this, I would automatically assume the bride was an AW. 

Just stick the RSVP in the tube.  I don't get what the big deal is.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards