Wedding Woes

Secret Santa update

I know you've all been on the edge of your seats for the last nine months, but I have finally received my belated SS gift from PMeg.

It was an awesome Amazon gift card.  I shall display the printout of the email proudly next to my consolation boob ornaments (which I still totally get to keep because I had to wait nine months for my real gift!)

Thanks, PMeg!

Re: Secret Santa update

• PMeg819PMeg819 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    If you want the real gift, I can have my old work send it. Although I'm pretty sure there was food in it, so maybe not.

I got a call today and when I saw the number on my phone I didn't answer. It was the freakshows from my last job and the LAST thing I want is contact with them. Turns out they found a box while they were moving a file cabinet. Said file cabinet is where we put things for Fed Ex/ UPS/ USPS. Box fell behind and they are rearraging the office and found it. Weirdo director called me and asked if I wanted to pick up. I called back and said toss it. I know I got a text from Min asking if I sent it, and I did send it the day I got the text. Never knew that it hadn't been received since I just threw away all the shipping info. I really wasn't ever on Facebook or here at the time so again, no idea you hadn't gotten it. I felt like such a horrible person. I know we don't see eye to eye pretty much all the time, but I don't hate you.

It's a sh!t excuse, and unacceptable all the same. I deserve anything I get/got.
  • DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

ha. I'm sorry you had to deal with old freakshow work.  And I will get good use out of that GC. 

I want to know what was in the box, though. Maybe I should buy some of whatever food has been rotting behind their bookcase for 9 months.

• edited December 2011
    :::All is right in the world, again:::
  • edited December 2011
    WHAT'S IN THE BOX!!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
  • PMeg819PMeg819 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011

I know I put a bunch of crap FIL gave me for past Christmases in there. Like nasty Walgreens bath sets, some mismatched Christmas salt and pepper shakers (and I still have like 4 pairs in my house somewhere because that idiot gives me some every year). I am pretty sure there was some chocolate in there. And maybe some wine.

But seriously, when they called I was like "oh hell naw". I thought they'd call to yell at me for doing something wrong or something.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards