Ohio-Toledo

Nazareth Hall

Who is getting married at NH?  How are you decorating the little bridge that leads to the grotto?  Are you putting up any other decorations at the ceremony site?
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Nazareth Hall

• edited December 2011
    A friend of mine got married there last summer and I dont even remember a bridge. Lol. I dont think you would need anything! That place is so cool!!
  • futuremrsabefuturemrsabe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married there in September. Right now my only plans for decorating the grotto is to have a flower arrangement and the sand ceremony stuff up at the alter, maybe something on the side of the chairs by the aisle, an arch at the beginning of the aisle, and maybe some tulle and flowers on the railing of the bridge. But like the person above me said, its so beautiful and unique it doesn't really need much decorating. Just a couple personal touches that add to the surroundings is more than enough. Here are some pics of my ideas: (Only picture the first two in the grotto instead of the chapel...) Also, if you're not already, add Nazareth Hall on Facebook if you are able. That's where I got these pictures from and its great to look through all the photos from other peoples' weddings to get ideas for your own and also some shots you may want your photographer to do.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards