Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Welcome bags

Does anyone have a creative suggestion for arranging welcome bags? I have all the contents, but I'd like to think of some cool way to put everything together. I am not opposed to just using a regular gift bag, but I just wanted to see if anyone had any more creative, New Orleans-ish suggestions. Also, my wedding is really small so I'm able to spend a little more money on these things. Thanks so much!!

Re: Welcome bags

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are doing a canvas tote bag- we designed something with our names, wedding date, and a fleur de lis on it- i think they turned out pretty cute. I think there's a picture of one on my bio. :)
    ~Sarah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    oh that's a nice idea!! Thanks for sharing:)
  • Options
    rguitartrguitart member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought fleur de lis graphics from someone on Etsy and then printed them on iron-on transfer paper and ironed them onto totes I bought from cheaptotes.com.  PIB
  • Options
    kbsmom1kbsmom1 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
     A couple of years ago I heard a couple used Louisana Tomato Boxes for OOT goodies....sounded cute and original....think she got them at the French Market
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey lady!!  Had fun Friday night- it was a success and so much of that was your amazing graphics! 

Cafe DuMonde sends their to-go beignets home in bakery-style cake/cupcake cardboard boxes, and you can buy them empty...maybe a cute idea!
  • Options
    slappy985slappy985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I either using rouses grocery bags or rally the family and see if I can come up with 20 mardi gras bag with zipper tops.  both are great for groceries but local things too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we used gable boxes and wrapped them with ribbon and affixed that with a big round custom label. I have heard of people using crawfish sacks...although not sure where you can get them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards