California-Inland Empire

Help need a reception venue

Okay so my FI and I found a cute little church where we want to host the ceremony but we can not find a reception venue for the life of us. We have a very limited budget and no one with a big backyard so having a barbeque reception is unfortunatly out of the question. We live in Hemet, California and the church is out here too so the reception needs to be in town to make sense. Any ideas are welcome or even ideas that are out of Hemet are welcome because I am running out at this point.

Re: Help need a reception venue

• edited December 2011
    I live out there too. Hi neighbor!  I heard recently of someone who had their reception at the Hemet Public Library on Latham (by State) right by where they have the farmers market.  They said it was pretty cheap in cost. 
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Oops, just read your reply on the other post from the Hemet person.  Well, I have no suggestions now.  I haven't lived there long enough to know any other places to hold receptions out there.   
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    I just recently got lucky with a location but you may want to go to the city of hemet and see how much it is to rent park or even the elks lodgeor something thats on florida.  Its a pain trying to find a location in hemet.  I got lucky to have 2 friends that live in the area that are co hosting ours.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards