Second Weddings

second marriage to same man

My ex husband and I divorced two years ago. We have been back together since April of this year. He proposed to me on Christmas day this year. When we married the first time we had gotten our license and decided one day we were getting married the next. We did get married in a church, but it was a very small wedding. There were no decorations, songs, etc. We had a reception later. We now live in another state, 1500 miles from where we lived and married the first time. What the rules/thoughts about a second wedding to the same man?

Re: second marriage to same man

• I don't know about the rules, but I say have the wedding you want! Sounds like you two were meant to be, and that's certainly something to celebrate! Congrats :)
    7.11.13 at the top of the Gateway Arch!
  • Congratulations!  Welcome to the board.  I think you can plan whatever type of wedding  you would like and that you can afford. 

• I to am remarrying my ex husband I was only 21 when first married and need to still grow up now that I am 38 and realize he is the man for me we will remarry again in April. We are having a big wedding again.. This time our 2 kids will stand for us our daughter 16 and son 14 . We also did away with the father daughter. Mother son dance and are sharing a dance with our children . Also not having the garter or flower toss or dollar dance.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards