Missouri-St Louis

Anybody ever been to a Wedding at the Conservatory?

IM looking into the conservatory for my october 2012 wedding. Has anyone had any experience with this place?

Re: Anybody ever been to a Wedding at the Conservatory?

• cgeithmancgeithman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A good friend of mine is a photographer and she's done a couple of weddings there. It is a beautiful place but you have to be diligent with your schedule because you don't get a lot of time in the place. It's probably best to plan on taking your formal photos somewhere else. The conservatory is quite pricey too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • SLUmagpieSLUmagpie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've known the owners since I was a kid.  They are great people who keep up a beautiful space.  A coworker recently married there and raved about it. Kinda the best of both worlds -- lush, green space... but indoor in case it rains:)
  • edited December 2011
    My husband was best man in a wedding. It was in early January, and the entire place was filled with white poinsettias. Very pretty.
    Wheaton's Law: Don't be a dick.
  • edited December 2011
    My husband was best man in a wedding. It was in early January, and the entire place was filled with white poinsettias. Very pretty.
    Wheaton's Law: Don't be a dick.
  • edited December 2011
    Loved loved loved my first wedding there, i'm now having a hard time finding something that is so beautiful and different for my second wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    The conservatory is my venue for my December 29, 2011 wedding. The people are great and so easy to deal with, they do all of the decorating you pick the different things you want. Downfall for people with a huge guest list is it only holds 100 people thats it, which worked for me because I want a small wedding as did my fiance.

I couldn't say enough good things about it, its GORGEOUS!
  • edited December 2011
    I had my first wedding there and now am starting to work on my second, I am having a hard time coming up with something to match this place.  It was great, the people were so helpful, everything was seemless. I wish it was the man i'm getting married to now that i married there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards