California-San Diego
Options

Inexpensive videographer

Originally, i didnt think i wanted a videographer. But a friend who almost lost her husband to cancer pointed out how grateful she was to have the video. And itmade me start to think...i want this onfilm! The problem now is there's not a lot of room in the budget left for one. And I'm two months to the day away from the big day! Does anyone have a suggestion for under $1000????? :-/

Re: Inexpensive videographer

• Options
    Luke McCain used to be super cheap but his prices have increased significantly since people have figured out how great he is at such an awesome price. I'm not sure what they are now so you can check him. Good luck! Before I found him I was so stressed with this beacuse they can be really expensive!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-san-diego_inexpensive-videographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:64Discussion:ddcedbe4-77ef-4981-abc4-b1581ebd2bb3Post:103768e5-2678-4d20-bf50-767f52d4caaa">Re: Inexpensive videographer</a>:
    [QUOTE]Luke McCain used to be super cheap but his prices have increased significantly since people have figured out how great he is at such an awesome price. I'm not sure what they are now so you can check him. Good luck! Before I found him I was so stressed with this beacuse they can be really expensive!!!
    Posted by kay136[/QUOTE]

We got <strong>Luke McCain</strong> for $999 and that was a STEAL!  I'm not suprised to hear that his prices are raised because we even told him that when we interviewed him.  The other videographers I looked at when I went to a bunch of bridal shows all started at $2000 and went up to $5000.  I won a drawing for 50% off one of the videographers, but their package we would have wanted was $3400, so even that was $1750.

I also didn't really care about a videographer, but a lot of couples have told me that they watch their video on their anniversary every year and that the highlights video is great to share with family & friends who weren't able to attend your wedding.

Good Luck!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    engaged on 5/29/11... Kelly & Andy to be married -- September 29, 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards