Virginia-Richmond

Engagement photos

Hi everyone! I'm not usually on this board, as my wedding will be in FL, but my FI is stationed at Ft. Lee and we would like to do our engagement photos in the Richmond area this fall--I'm from NY and fall was my favorite season growing up, so we want to take advantage of FI being up there at that time of year! Anyway, does anyone have suggestions for a decently priced photographer in the Richmond area just for an engagement session? Thanks in advance!

Re: Engagement photos

• tuliplexietuliplexie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Erik Leise at E Leise Photo Design!  He has great prices, and he's so nice to work with.  I know other knotties have given him good reviews as well.  HTH!
  • edited December 2011
    We did our engagement photos with Kate Bower Photography.  We took them on Belle Isle on the James River last October- all the leaves were changing colors and it was wonderful.  She even let us bring our dogs so we had some great "family" shots!  She was reasonably priced and does not require that you buy packages- she gave us our photos so we can reprint them, use them for save-the-dates, Christmas cards, facebook... whatever we want to do with them.  She was great!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards