Washington-Seattle

Open Letter Tuesday

Dear Neighbor downstairs,

HOw much of a model citizen can you be when you freak out at the drop of a dime? My mother walking into my house made NO noise, you video taping your mailbox screaming was creepy.. I am happy you're leaving in a few days! I feel like you'll eventually bomb our apartments if you don't... Please don't tell me anymore about how you were born on earth day so that makes you a good person, a do gooder.. or whatever else. You are mean!

-annoyed upstairs

Dearest wedding,

I'm so ready for you to be here. I can't focus much anymore, I can't do simple tasks at work, and I just don't want to worry about you. Please make these next few weeks pass quickly so we can be on to August brides. Thanks!

anxious bride

Dear weigh-in,

you're tomorrow... alll I wanna do is eat a strawberry cupcake with creamcheese frosting.. or a reese stick... FML!

Sarack
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!

Re: Open Letter Tuesday

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_open-letter-tuesday-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:104Discussion:2cce72ca-8005-4d71-a1da-9c006ccfd57cPost:f7ba2318-d6bb-493f-9fa5-793bd1a18718">Open Letter Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Neighbor downstairs,      HOw much of a model citizen can you be when you freak out at the drop of a dime? My mother walking into my house made NO noise, you video taping your mailbox screaming was creepy.. I am happy you're leaving in a few days! I feel like you'll eventually bomb our apartments if you don't... Please don't tell me anymore about how you were born on earth day so that makes you a good person, a do gooder.. or whatever else. You are mean! -annoyed upstairs Posted by sarack[/QUOTE]

Do we share a neighbor!?  I ditto everything!

Dear Food-
      I hate that I love you so much, I wish we could break up until September.  It's not me it's you!

Yours
    Chels
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Dear CA BM,

You apparently didn't get the email I sent two weeks ago.  Or you ignored it.  Or you completely forgot about it.  I still haven't received your payment for your hairstyle that you will be getting and NO, I am NOT going to be going out for dinner, drinks, and dancing the NIGHT BEFORE MY WEDDING.  As my email clearly stated, we start getting our makeup and hair worked on at 7AM.  We are less than 2 weeks out and I STILL don't have your flight info, but honestly at this point, I don't care. 

Sincerely,

Fed up bride

Dear CA GM,

You're an arse.  You claim the cost of the plane ticket to our wedding is too much because your procrastinating arse waited until less than a month before to book the flight and so FI tries to see if he can help with your ticket somehow (despite me telling him to not).  FI sends you an email last Thursday which you don't reply to but you text him Friday asking where a good tequila place in Spokane is!??  Don't worry, FMIL told FI about the Coeur D'Alene Triathalon that was going on last weekend which FI figured out you were at which means you were able to get your arse there for that, but apparently cannot for our wedding, which you STILL haven't answered FI's email and we don't know if you are coming.  At this point I couldn't care less if you show up or not.

Yours truly,

Annoyed and pissed off bride and FI of your friend who is a better friend than you

Dear aunt & cousin,

I am very excited you two arrive tonight!  Looking forward to seeing you!

Sincerely,

Lake's luke saew

Dear last part of DIY stuff,

Please be done with.  Thank goodness my local BMs will be helping me with the favors this Saturday - I do hope after that is finished that I will be done with all of you.

Tygirljojo
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • briandbry2010briandbry2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    dear wedding,
    please hurry up and get here. Iam tired of feeling anxious and stressed.
    also please go smoothly. it would look bad for my wedding to go bad when Iam a WP. People expect perfection.
    Signed
    slightly stressed

Dear FI
    Thank you for being amazing and for marrying me:) also thank you for your patience withthe above named stuff
    Love
    your future wife
    Visit Retro.weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker 172 invitedimage 151 accepted!image 5 can't make itimage 16 haven't respondedimage
  • mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Evergreen,

You suck, I hate your customer service.  You cause me nothing but grief.  I don't know why my company still has you as a vendor.  I will be telling my manager about your suckiness as soon as things settle down for her.

~Pissed off receptionist

Dear Waist,

Please get a little smaller in the next week.  My BM dress is a little tight there since the seamstress convinced me that I will look way better if it was taken in a notch.

~Not very diet friendly BM
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Weather:
    Please warm up and bring some sunshine! I am tired of wearing sweaters.
    Sincerely,
    Freezing

Dear MOH:

Why did you promise to help with wedding stuff if you never had any intentions of helping?  I would have gone a completely different direction during all the planning if I had known this!
    Annoyed Bride To Be
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Pregnancy/Baby Pooch,
     Please take a hike! I don't understand why it's so difficult to get rid of you!! It's getting too close to the wedding and I'm running out of time and answers.
    Sincerely,
    An Anxious Bride

Dear Job,
     Please pay me what I deserve and not 30 cents short of a dollar raise I was promised! I work hard and you obviously value me or you wouldn't put me in charge of your restaurant at night without me being a mananger!
    Thanks,
    Your Fed Up Employee

Dear Wedding Dress,
     Thank you for being so perfect!
    Love,
    An Excited Bride
    For Sale Bio

Updated 10/4/10 image

• edited December 2011
    Dear Bad News,

I need a break. I've had my fair share of deaths and mysterious illnesses in the past week. Also, I'd rather not have to see my doctor until I have a cold or something. I thought my Karma was good so please stop getting in the way of it.

Thanks,
    Exhausted
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Dear MOH,
    Do you really need to be taking the LSAT the day of the rehearsal?  You and I had decided a long time ago that we were doing the batchlorette party the night before, so why did you decide that the day after that and the day before the wedding would be a good time to take it?  I'm not trying to say you shouldn't better your life - just can't you take it another time - - Sept maybe?
    Best,
     Annoyed Bride

Dear Jolee Crystals -
    Why would create crystals that are not hotfix?
    Dear Michaels -
    Why would you intermix the hotfix and the non hotfix crystals together. I have purchased non-hotfix crystals not realizing that they were that because the blue ones I picked up next to the ones I bought were hotfix!  I am NOT gluing them.  You did it so that I would spend MORE money at your store that is already sucking my bank account dry, Well, maybe I'll go to Joann's this time to buy them, so THERE!
    - disgruntled DIYer
    Amanda & Joel
    Planning bio: updated 05.11.10
    326 were asked to dance image
    120 will boogie the night away image 110 have two left feet image 96 are couch potatoes image
    RSVP Date: Sept 10, 2010
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards