Getting in Shape

Ouch.

Work has been DEAD lately so today I brought in a resistance band and just did a quick arm workout at my desk. Now I can barely lift my water bottle up to drink it, but I'm so bad at working out once I get home (90 minute commute). I think if work stays slow this will be the perfect way to tone up my arms, which luckily is my only real GIS concern.

Re: Ouch.

• Congrats on finding ways to be healthy at work! Keep it up :)
  • In Response to Ouch.:
    Work has been DEAD lately so today I brought in a resistance band and just did a quick arm workout at my desk. Now I can barely lift my water bottle up to drink it, but I'm so bad at working out once I get home (90 minute commute). I think if work stays slow this will be the perfect way to tone up my arms, which luckily is my only real GIS concern.
    Posted by JennaMichelle88
    Can you post what exactly you did with the resistance bands? I work 12 hrs shifts and it would be awesome to do this on my downtime. Thanks!
  • In Response to Re: Ouch.:
    In Response to Ouch. : Can you post what exactly you did with the resistance bands? I work 12 hrs shifts and it would be awesome to do this on my downtime. Thanks!
    Posted by TRiddler86
    Sure! I do 3 sets of 10-20 reps of these:

http://www.ehow.com/way_5597123_elastic-exercises-weak-flabby-arms.html

Hopefully will be able to add more reps as I go.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards