Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Videographer

Does anyone have a recommendation for a videographer anywhere between Atlanta and Athens for $2000 or less? We are getting married in Auburn, Ga (at the Carl House) and can't seem to find a videographer that we like in our price range. We looked into Walk on Water and really like their style, but they are not being very responsive. Anyone know of videographers with a similar style?

Re: Videographer

• Options
    KnaijaQueenKnaijaQueen member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could try my videographer, D&R Films. Another one that I liked that is similar is Artworks Cinema
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Walk on Water and I've never had an issue with them getting back to us. What method are you using?  I'll contact Paul and let him know you are trying to reach them. They've always responded to us within minutes of an email.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!
  • Options
    fiberofibero member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Lina,

This is Paul Larson with WalkOnWater Productions.  We are glad to hear that you like our work and as mentioned by one of our clients in the comments, we always respond to any inquiry we receive.  When I saw that you mentioned we have been unresponsive, I found this to be contrary to our standard operating practices and wanted to find out more.

Having then looked at our communique, I see that we have infact been responsive and reached out to you by return email immediately upon receiving your inquiry. 

You requested that we send you a "complete video sample so we can see more of your work"...to which I replied, YES...but asked for more information including, wedding date (to see if we are already booked), Location of the Wedding and the videography package of interest.

You replied that your Wedding was on October 13, 2012 which is a date that we are already booked.  I notified you via email subsequant to sending us this information that regrettably, due to prior committed bookings, we would not be able to provide you our services on the day of your wedding.  Since we are unable to provide these services there is no need to incur the expense of sending a sample of our work that we are not able to provide you.

Again, we really do appreciate that you like our work and we believe we provide the best wedding video production available in the industry today...and at very fair and competitive prices...but I would like to set the record straight that we have in fact been responsive and the notion that we have left you hanging is simple not true.

Wishing you the best for your wedding and I hope you find a video company that will fit into your vision and budget.

Paul Larson

www.walkonwatervideo.com

• Options
    lvaynerlvayner member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Paul, I am sorry to say that I never received that email! I will have to check my spam mail and make sure it did not get filtered (which would be weird since I received your other email). But thank you for posting on here to let me know! I thought it was weird that I never heard back from you after my second email since you had responded quickly to my first one. 

KnaijaQueen - I will look into both of those. Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards