Massachusetts-Boston
Options

White Folding Chairs in Ballroom

Our venue has these really ugly ballroom chairs which do not match our colors and are just hideous. I dont really care for chair covers and I cant afford chiavari chairs so was thinking of renting the white wood folding chairs.... the ones with padding.  Any thoughts or has anyone done this inside.  I usually see the white chairs for tented or garden weddings and ours is not..

Re: White Folding Chairs in Ballroom

• Options
    We are also in the same situation. I hate chair covers! I'm renting those white padded garden chairs. I think it will look good because we are doing black table clothes. We are renting for AA rentals in Watertown. The cheapest I've found.
  • Options
    Is your reception inside?  What does the reception area look like?  I am def leaning towards the white chairs but wasnt sure how they would look in the area.
  • Options
    Yes my reception is inside. It's kind of a vintage theme. It's an old mansion with really high ceilings and dark wood walls. I think as long as you you don't have white or ivory tablecloths it will look good. Where are you having your reception. The chiavari chairs are very formal looking. My reception isn't formal but not casual either. Somewhere in between. I love the way it's going to look, of course it's just a vision right now!
  • Options
    Ours is at the sturbridge host in the grand ballroom.  I love the chiavari chairs but at ten bucks a pop I dont love them that much..  Have you found any inspiration boards or pictures of an indoor reception with the white chairs.. Thanks for your help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards