Florida-Central Florida

Need great photographer Orlando area

CENTRAL FLORIDA i live in the Orlando area and really want a great photographer for engagement, save the date, and day of wedding photos. Problem I don't want one that is way way over priced if anyone knows of a good one to recommend send me a link so I can check their work out!!! :)

Re: Need great photographer Orlando area

• ChristinakucfChristinakucf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mandy Blair does on location engagement pictures wherever you want. She took some of my husband and I in Winter Park. We love them. I think she may have a package for weddings that includes engagement pictures. 

Her website is Mandyblairphoto.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jmucheech21jmucheech21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sam Dickinson - SMD Wedding Photography  =)
  • edited December 2011
    I used kristen wynn photography and was really happy with the work! :) She's also a friend of mine now, so tell her Kimmie sent you!

http://www.kristenwynnphotography.com

What is your budget? Not spending a lot means differnt things to differnt brides so if you say a dollar figure we can help you think of someone in the budget.

• edited December 2011
    I used Sivan Photography and her prices are really reasonable!  She did my Engagement photos and a Bridesmaids photoshoot and she will be doing my wedding in November. We used the engagement photos for our Save the Dates. She is really talented and creative. You get 2 photographers on your wedding day, which is nice too. Here is a link to her site: http://www.sivanphotographyweddings.com/

Good luck with everything!!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info ladies !!! I'm looking into them today lol. The photographer and videographer r very important to me so I'm willing to spend around 1500 but would like to spend less if I can cause I am on a budget. :)
  • edited December 2011
    Try Michael's Photography in Daytona. His prices were comparable to most of the others I found.  A lady from my work suggested Bill Vodek photography for an inexpensive phtographer but I didn't get a price yet.  I'm still trying to decide how much I can afford because the photos are very important to me and I don't want to be stuck with a lousy photographer because I went cheap.
  • edited December 2011
    Sandra Johnson! I just got married and she was lots of fun, plus her husband is her second shooter and was great to work with too.

www.sjfoto.com
  • edited December 2011
    I would suggest Lora Rodgers, I haven't done a shoot with her yet but I'm meeting with her this week to book her. I haven't found anyone who is as talented that can beat her prices.
  • edited December 2011

FioJoPhoto Photography

• edited December 2011
    Ktcrabbphotography.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Look up Sandra Johnson Photography.  She is wonderful and extremely reasonably priced.  We are using her for our December wedding at the Wyndham. 
  • I highly recommend Melissa T Photography. She is awesome.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards