Chit Chat

TLC's Say Yes to the Dress. LOVE this show!

I just LOVE Say Yes to the Dress, I was secretly watching this show even before I got engaged! LOL. Some of the people in the episodes really make me mad though. Did anyone see the one with the twin sisters, and the twin not getting married didn't want to be there so badly. She was SUCH a brat, that episode made the worst guests episode. If my sister ever acted like that.. well she never would because she actually loves me! The new one a week or so ago was also just as bad. The mother and cousin of the bride could only talk about how fat the bride was and how much weight she gained not how pretty she looked or how excited she was. What a bunch of BS! My first dress appointment is in two weeks and I feel extra lucky to have family and friends that will support me no matter what!

Anyway, LOVE the show, going into withdrawals since there was no new episode last week

Re: TLC's Say Yes to the Dress. LOVE this show!

• edited December 2009
    Oh yes! One of my fav's....and have to agree about the Mom & Cousin! Completely MEAN! I would have cried my eyes out if I had people like that with me. I also leave it on so my FI can hear the prices and now he knows how good I did on shopping for my dress Laughing
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • That mom and cousin were so mean, making fun of the bride. I thought for sure that the bridal consultant was going to speak up. Too bad, that bride really needed someone in her corner. I would never break my daughters heart like that. By the way, I thought the B2b was beautiful.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_tlcs-say-yes-dress-love-this-show?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:91db958a-b2ab-4117-bb36-b0f17f98ca5ePost:3bbdff09-1c59-410b-9024-88607cdbe832">Re: TLC's Say Yes to the Dress. LOVE this show!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh yes! One of my fav's....and have to agree about the Mom & Cousin! Completely MEAN! I would have cried my eyes out if I had people like that with me. I also leave it on so my FI can hear the prices and now he knows how good I did on shopping for my dress
    Posted by stinkerbell6879[/QUOTE]

Thats so funny sometimes my fiance knows I want to watch it so bad (if its recorded and i haven't seen it yet) so he'll watch it with me and just gasps at the prices, he cannot believe it. Neither can I in most episodes, some of the budgets for the dress is just ridiculous!!
  • I love this show too.  And, since I have Comcast, I watch re-runs via OnDemand.  It's great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards