January 2013 Weddings

Programs

Are you guys having Programs for the ceremony? I only have 7 days left , and haven't even decided on if I should have them or not. ARe they really neccessary?

Re: Programs

• Yes, I am having programs.  But I think at this point, you probably wouldn't be able to have them designed and printed in time unless you're going to do them yourself.  If I were in your position I would just  go without, they're not a necessity.
  • We're having them because we're having a full Catholic Mass and we want to make sure our non-Catholic friends will have an idea of what's going on. 
  • We aren't having them. I don't think that they are really needed unless you are having a religious ceremony and a good portion of your guests aren't of that religion.

I can't say that I have ever actually looked at the programs from the weddings I have been to other than just a quick glance to see what is it in.

If it is something that you want and you have the time to make them, you can make simple ones using programs that you probably already have on your computer. But honestly, save yourself the hassle. I'm sure you have other things going on!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards