Michigan-Detroit
Options

Linen vendors that rent centerpieces

Does anyone know of any linen vendors that also rent centerpieces? I've checked the sticky notes at the top and couldn't find anything. I'd rather rent centerpieces than have to buy, set them up, take them down, and be stuck with them after the wedding. If this doesn't exist, I will go the florist route.  Thanks!

Re: Linen vendors that rent centerpieces

• Options
    edited December 2011

I'm using Stephanie's Wedding Creations.com She does rent centerpieces but I have only heard of people using her for linens. She's gotten a bad rap on the boards for not respond but she's gotten better and every time I've emailed her she's followed up quickly.

You can also try April Oboza (florist) her email is aprilirelynndsg@yahoo.com
    She's amazing. For 6 BM bouquets, 17 corsages, a junior brides maid bouquet, rose petals for the tables, 18 centerpiece (with 3 vases, floating candles, and votive candles surrounding the vases), my bouquet, a toss bouquet and I'm only paying a little over $1000 bucks. Plus you get a $100 deposit back for glass rental once you return her vases.

HTH

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting my centerpieces and linens through Viviano's Flower Shop. I believe they rent their linens from another company, but it was convenient to do all our rentals through one vendor. I'm sure other florists probably offer linen rentals too, so I would check around.

Originally, I tried to go with Stephanie's Wedding Creations but we never heard back from her after she cashed our deposit check. We called many times to no avail and she never followed up with us at all. My mom looked her up on BBB and she has an F rating with 4 complaints that have not been addressed nor resolved. We gave up trying after a few months because it wasn't worth the effort and we needed to book something. Her website isn't even active right now. I would advise against going with her and stick to a vendor that has a physical location and good reputation. Maybe she has gotten better recently and I really hope that everything works out for those who are going with her, but I just wanted to give a heads up on my experience with her.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards