September 2012 Weddings

My Planning so far (Pic heavy) :)

So I have been very busy, and going step by step with the checklist (if not ahead) but my anxiety wont give me a break. My wedding is Sep 15 this year. Here is what I have so far:
Invitations sent out today, Wedding day timeline almost finished, Programs complete (Just need to print them out), DJ/Photographer/Venues/Bakery all booked. Rice Bags and wedding favors done. I even created a Bilingual Coloring book for the kids at the ceremony. I have everything for the meal/buffett including tableclothes (I found them for $6 per to buy instead of $8 per to rent). Centerpieces just need put together the day before. Have all decorations for reception. Honeymoon planned out, and hotels booked. The whole wedding party flowers have already arrived (They are amazing and cheap). By the end of it all, I will have gone over budget, but my budget was set low (at $3000 for 100 people).

The only thing I have left to do is get my undergarments for my dress, have my final fitting, then get the dress pressed. I also have to get my wedding party gifts. I should have waited to do all the DIY stuff. I have a hysterectomy coming up in a week and a half so I will be sitting around bored pretty much until the wedding. The Honeymoon is going to be interesting though. I will only have been clear for ....... the week before the wedding. lol

I did get a nice surprise for my FH. I bought an engraved glass heart that he thinks is going to be the cake topper. Its actually going to sit at the head table. I just ordered our actually cake toppers. My FH is CRAZY about Soccer, and I'm always left standing around waiting for the game to get over. lol. Seriously we have to weekend (or even day) around the soccer games. He even asked me if we can get married during the week so it doesn't inturupt the saturday soccer game. I thought these toppers represent us well.

Here is a couple of my DIYs:

My Boquet
  My Dress (before Alterations). A New With Tags Craigslist buy! I am still waiting for the Fusha Sash to come in from David's Bridal.

My Flower girl's dress. (Excuse my kid's hair it was a weekend).

My 4 different designs on my bubbles.

My Bird seed bags in their container.

My Centerpiece design. I wanted simple & small.

Male Cake topper .
Female Cake Topper

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: My Planning so far (Pic heavy) :)

• Congrats on getting all that done! YAY! very exciting! And hope your surgery goes ok and you recover quickly! Smile
    Visit The Knot! White Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 217 Invited...
    image 166 Got their boots on!
    image 49 Missin' out.
    image 2 are makin' us mailbox stalk!
    RSVP Date: September 1
  • Love the cake toppers!  My FI asked the same question because of college football!  Best of luck with your surgery.
  • wow that's a big surgery - it's a good thing you did all that because you need to rest and recover :)
    Way to go and best of luck to you!
    invitationcombo Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We are wedding day twins! Your DYI items are very nice!  Good luck with your surgery and wish for a speedy recovery
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards