Moms and Maids

what do you think of this bridesmaid gift?

I want to get these for each of my bridesmaids in white. Personalized too.

I am also going to be getting them a necklace and earring set, but since it's for them to wear for the wedding, i realize it's not really a wedding party gift.

Do you think this is a nice idea?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: what do you think of this bridesmaid gift?

• I think it's very nice and thoughtful. But do your girls each need or want a jewelry box? Shop for them like you would Christmas or a birthday. Personally I would have no use For a personalized jewelry box. I already have a jewelry box.
  • I am not sure if they each have a jewelry box that they already use
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_moms-maids_what-do-you-think-of-this-bridesmaid-gift?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:357Discussion:4ba28f12-497f-4b04-8daa-62bceacb1185Post:c644e6ba-8dad-4216-a829-e561294985f3">Re:what do you think of this bridesmaid gift?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think it's very nice and thoughtful. But do your girls each need or want a jewelry box? Shop for them like you would Christmas or a birthday. Personally I would have no use For a personalized jewelry box. I already have a jewelry box.
    Posted by SJM7538[/QUOTE]

This exactly. It's very pretty but, honestly, I have minimal space to put jewelry boxes in my apartment - I actually bought a thing that hangs on the back of my closet door specifically because having a jewelry box was driving me nuts. It would probably get shoved in a corner for about a year until I threw it out because I had no where to put it.
  • agree that it is very nice-- I personally would like it but that is because I currently am in need of a jewelry box!  See if you can figure out if its something they would use. 

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards