South Carolina
Options

Music on the beach for ceremony - North Myrtle Beach

I apologize that I am a post whore lately :-)

Anyone who was married on the beach, did you have music, how was it all set up?

We are only doing a ceremony outside and I wasnt music to walk down the aisle too.

Re: Music on the beach for ceremony - North Myrtle Beach

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I havent gotten married yet, but our DJ is providing us with a microphone and battery powered speaker to hook up to. And our good friend is playing the guitar during the ceremony. Just happened we have good friends! Haha, hope this helps some. Hopefully someone who's gotten married on the beach with music will post! Haha Id like to hear some advice too! :)

First Date: June 8, 2009

Engaged: January 16, 2010

Tying the Knot: April 3, 2011

Wedding Countdown Ticker Someone who does not run towards the allure of love walks a road where nothing lives.-Rumi
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at Myrtle Beach in June and am using musicians...I've been looking for a string quartet.  Southern Strings is one local string quartet that I've talked to.  I also know someone who plays the hammer dulcimer so that's a possibility for our ceremony music as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our minster provided music.To tell the thruth t played whle we walked down sle but  dont remebr t cause I was so in a zone.Everyone else remembrs it but t was so over looked wth being on the romantc beach with the waves.I would go crazy about music.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards