Ohio-Columbus

Hartman Ballroom?

I was just wondering, I have seen the Hartman Ballroom listed as a possible reception site, but I have been able to find a correct phone number for them. Does anyone know anything about the Hartman? Is there any contact info?

Thanks in Advance Ladies.
Anniversary

Re: Hartman Ballroom?

• edited December 2011
    Hmmm . . . if I remember correctly, that was the one owned by the same people that own Vally Dale, but it closed years ago!  But maybe I'm thinking of the wrong thing if you're still seeing advertisements for it.

???
  • edited December 2011
    I think RNM is right - it closed some time ago. It was a really terrific space downtown, on the top of the Hartman building, but I believe the building owner wanted the space back. It was a really cool space, so it's definitely a bummer.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh Boo! Some website I went to said that they can help you get a reservation there. I thought that I'd missed something Oh well, the reception site search continues.
    Thanks
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011

The number listed online goes to valleydale ballroom. It's funny because I was searching everywhere for this ballroom and couldn't find it, but found the phone number that goes through to valleydale. One of my good friends owns valleydale so I will have to ask him about it, because I was wondering the same myself!

• jnkreagerjnkreager member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://www.columbusunderground.com/at-home-in-the-hartman-lofts

Looks like it was sold and turned into lofts - which sucks!  I looked up pictures and it looked beautiful!!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards