March 2011 Weddings

E-pics - how long?

How long did it take your photographer to get your e-pics to you? 

I'm curious... it's been about 2 weeks since we took ours.  I know my photographer has been crazy busy lately, but I'm wondering if I should start bugging him yet.  I wanna see them dangit!!  LOL

Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

Re: E-pics - how long?

• Mine took about 3 1/2 weeks to get to me. I was really anxious to get them too. I would give it another week or so before I start buggin him if I were you.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) ?????? image

• I was promised 2 weeks and got them after 4 1/2 weeks... :( Good luck!
  • We got our previews in about a week and the whole set in 2 weeks.
    Anniversary
  • For us it was about a week.  
  • edited November 2010
    Update -  Still haven't gotten any pictures back yet.   I'm really pretty disapointed with this.  I sent him an email 10 days ago, and he said he would have a link online for me within 48 hours.  Obviously that hasn't happened.

I know he's got a lot going on and is busy... but that only goes so far.  Photographer was my absolute highest priority (and what we put the most money to besides the total for venue/food), so I spent a lot of time finding him, and was really confident in that decision until now. 

I'm kind of at the point where I don't want to say anything to him, just to see exactly how long it will take without me bugging him.  I shouldn't have to hound him anyway, I would think he could be organized enough to know what he still needs to work on and finish/deliver.

I'm pretty frustrated and irritated with it at the moment though.
    Photobucket

• We got our previews in 6 days and we are currently still waiting on our full size photos so we can get them printed.
    Photobucket
  • Yeah, a lot of people get them in a week or two.  Honestly I would feel better even if we had gotten one or two sort of preview pics or something at least...  but this Tuesday it will have been 5 weeks, and nothing at all.
    Photobucket

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards