Kansas
Options

Venue

Hello!
I would appreciate some help..... I am getting married Aug. 6 2011 in Wichita  and I need help finding somewhere to get married :) We have about 200 people max and I am on a very strict budget....any help is very much appreciated :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
image Robby James born 2.24.12 @ 23 weeks due to preterm labor
Remembering Robby

Re: Venue

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you want a church or a hotle or . . . ?

I knopw Wichita really well (used to live there) and can help if you give me some hints about what you like
    img_9694 Anniversary
  • Options
    barbie92barbie92 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I would really like to get married in a church but I am open to suggestions.

I just want something thats not overly expensive( we are young...really young.... so on a very small budget) We will have about 100 people.

Thank you for responding....I was starting to think no one would :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image Robby James born 2.24.12 @ 23 weeks due to preterm labor
    Remembering Robby
  • Options
    lauraf1202lauraf1202 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is maybe not at all what you had in mind (i'm sorry if i'm totally on a random tangent) but have you looked at the enclosed park shelters?  Since you will definitely need AC?  Some of them are kind of neat buildings, and they aren't very expensive at all, and have kitchens.  You can decorate however you want.  This one is kind of cool: http://www.wichita.gov/CityOffices/Park/FeesReservationsAndRentals/EnclosedShelters/Aley.htm
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    East Heights United Methodist is really pretty and centrally located . . .  there's als First Presbyterian downtown.
    img_9694 Anniversary
  • Options
    lauraf1202lauraf1202 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You also might look at Eastside Community Church.  Non-denominational Christian church in Andover:  www.eastsidecommunity.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards