Wedding Party
Options

Help to Bride on Wedding Day even though I won't be there?

I am 9 months pregnant was asked to be 1 of 2 bridesmaids in a very good friends wedding (many months before I knew I was pregnant).  The wedding is coming up and it looks like the baby won't be making his/her arrival in time to be there (4+ hour drive not advisable).  The bride has been amazing, knowing this was a possibility didn't replace me or ask me to make any sacrifices.
I am super sad I won't be there and wanted some ideas of how I could help the bride from afar.  I am planning on sending my already created (for the upteen other weddings I have been in) Emergency kit to the other bridesmaid so she has it for the day of. 
Any other great ideas so I can send love to my bestie on her day of since I won't be there?

Re: Help to Bride on Wedding Day even though I won't be there?

• Options
    Do you know what she is doing to get ready in the morning? I sent an "Edible Arrangement" to my cousin out of state on the morning of her wedding... beautifully arranged fruit for her and the girls to snack on while getting ready... it went over great, and everyone said it was such a great idea, because they were too busy to really have a solid meal after breakfast that morning.
    Praying for a miracle!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards