July 2012 Weddings
Options

Multiple Shower Hosts = Multiple Host Gifts??

I'm graciously being thrown 2 showers. Each of the showers are hosted by multiple people(1 has 4 people and the other has 2-3). Am I required to get each of these people a gift as a thank you or just the person listed on the invitation or house host? I was only expecting to get 1 hostess gift per shower, but not sure how this works. I'm going to be broke if I'm supposed to buy each person a gift. Help!
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Multiple Shower Hosts = Multiple Host Gifts??

• Options
    I'm giving everyone a thank you note. I know a lot of girls on this board have said that they have not received gifts when putting on a shower for someone else. All the girls that are hosting my shower are my bridesmaids so they will be getting gifts from me before the wedding. 
    *~The Future Mrs. Paine~*

*~Planning Bio Updated April 16th~*

image 331 invited image 107 are ready to party image 96 are missing out image 128 can't find the mailbox rsvp's due back June 30th!
  • Options
    I agree that a nice thank you note is enough.  I will prob. just buy an actual card for my shower host and write and extra special thank you to them. I have hosted many showers and have never received a gift.
  • Options
    I have never received a gift when hosting a shower.  I am going to write each of my BM a thank you note for the shower and they will also be receiving gifts from me at the RD before the wedding. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I plan on getting a thank you note and a bottle of wine for each of them. 

My shower is June 30 Hosted by my Matron of honor and my BM FSIL. Later that night they are hosting my bachelorette party. 
    pregnancy calendar
  • Options
    I have 2 showers as well.  My first is today! I'm getting gifts for the non-bridesmaid hosts. My aunt is throwing this one but my FMIL, Mom and MOH are helping with little things for both- I'm having flowers delivered to the aunt because it was so nice of her to throw this one so her/my mom's side of the family doesn't have to drive for the other shower. Just cards for FMIL and MOH. My Mom's throwing the other and I'll get her flowers too I think. 
    Follow me on pinterest (I do not know how to make that nice red button thing): http://pinterest.com/lizporter17/ Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards