New York-Long Island

NEED HELP WITH WRITING POEM FOR MOH SPEECH

I am in the process of writing my moh speech. I created a poem but I need opinions as to whether how good it is. All advice is much appreciated.

Today begins the rest of your lives as oneYour journey is just beginningMy wish for the both of youIs that life becomes all that you want it to be I hope your dreams stay big and your worries stay smallI hope the days come easy and the loving moments pass slowAnd each road leads you to where you want to goMy last wish is for your love for each other to deepen and growAnd years from now you will to look back and remember the traveled roadNever forget the love that brought you togetherBecause in the end it that is all that matters

Re: NEED HELP WITH WRITING POEM FOR MOH SPEECH

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_need-help-with-writing-poem-for-moh-speech?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:120Discussion:63e931af-047d-4195-8030-0c21419ae8e4Post:7aa14470-7540-4906-a2d6-53b18d0c202f">NEED HELP WITH WRITING POEM FOR MOH SPEECH</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am in the process of writing my moh speech. I created a poem but I need opinions as to whether how good it is. All advice is much appreciated.

Today begins the rest of your lives as one
    My wishes for you are:
    that life becomes all that you want it to be 
    your dreams stay big and your worries stay small 
    the days come easyLY and the loving moments pass slowLY 
    and each road leads you to where you want to go as your love for each other deepens and grows
    And years from now you will to look back and remember the traveled road and the love that brought you together to this beautiful day
    Posted by phsexxy[/QUOTE]

i made some adjustments. it's so nice of you to write this!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards