June 2012 Weddings

Found some vases today!

I went to the Goodwill to see if they had my vases for less than a dollar and they had 5 of them. I paid $2.00 for all of them. I figure I will scope out the thrift stores in town and see if I can find all I need. I won't save a ton of money because I can get them at the dollar tree, but it is still fun to get a bargain! I am on the hunt for some serving platters and bowls, and some bud vases for the buffet and cake table. (That would be a bigger savings if I can find what I am looking for.)

Anyone else find some great bargains?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Found some vases today!

• I am finding ALLLL my centerpiece stuff (minus the flowers) and all our dessert bowls at thrift stores like good will. It's saving lots of money. And it's fun to know that you put that kind of time/work into finding stuff :)

After the wedding we might sell them to a local wedding planner who also rents out her own plates, bowls, etc...hopefully she will want them. If not we will just send them back to good will. Or try to give them to someone else's wedding.
    A+K
    "Be who God meant you to be and you will set the world on fire."
    --St. Catherine of Siena
  • Thrift stores have became more of my friend, and I have a new appreciation for dollar stores.  I got most of my DIY stuff from them.

It it wasn't from a thrift store or a dollar store, it came from Michaels or Joanns with a 40-50% off coupon minus one or two items.
  • All that little stuff adds up! I will probably try to sell them, but if they don't go quickly, I will just donate them. They take up a lot of space I don't have.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards