Florida-West Coast

Looking for Inexpensive Wedding overlooking beach / ocean in Tampa / St. Pete / Clearwater!

I am on a tight budget and having a hard time finding a venue. We are expecting approximately 130 guests and would like to get married either on the beach or outdoors with a view of the beach & keep the reception under $70/person! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!!

Re: Looking for Inexpensive Wedding overlooking beach / ocean in Tampa / St. Pete / Clearwater!

• check out the grand plaza on st pete beach, my friend had her wedding there and was on a really tight budget also. good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Clearwater sailing center or St pete community center
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Check Civitan Beach Club as well as St Petersburg Lions Club which is on Sunset Beach.

I am having my wedding at the Lions Club.  Private beach, nice hall with fireplace and huge bar. You can bring in all of your own vendors and alcohol which is a massive savings.

They have their own tables and chairs already.

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oh and one more thing which I loved - the money you spend on the hall at the Lions goes right back to the community for eye glasses for the needy and training seeing eye dogs.   Made me feel good about that versus a massive hotel corporation.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Clearwater Beach Rec Center
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards