New York-Upstate

Outdoor wedding venues in Upstate New York?

Looking for another along the finger lakes or elsewhere in upstate new york, must be accessible though with a nearby airport! Any ideas ?We've looked at Bristol Harbour so far.

Re: Outdoor wedding venues in Upstate New York?

• edited December 2011
    Looking for another along the finger lakes or elsewhere in upstate new york, must be accessible though with a nearby airport! Any ideas ?We've looked at Bristol Harbour so far.
  • AdeleDazeemAdeleDazeem member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would try your local board for more help.  Click on "Local Wedding Boards" then scroll to the right state/location.

But, since I lived up there, perhaps I can offer some help?

Belhurst Castle is awesome! 
    There's also some gorgeous universities up there (Cornell, Colgate).  You could put up a tent on their lawns.  I know that Colgate has its own lake and sprawling green lawns.

• edited December 2011
    I will second Belhurst Castle on Seneca Lake...we got married there this past May and it was beautiful.  It's about an hour from the Rochester airport and the Syracuse airport.  The event coordinator there, Carmen, is pretty fantastic, too. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You've gotten great advice here, i'm going to move you over to your local board in hopes they will be able to help you more!
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • AeroStyleAeroStyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Belhurst!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Belhurst castle, Bristol Harbour, Inn on the Lake(Canandaigua)
    Vacation Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards