Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Check!

Finally booked my venue today. It's going to be a Swingin D Ranch. This place is so awesome for someone on a budget. They really include eveything.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Check!

• Congrats! So glad to hear that. The venue was the hardest part for me. After that it makes everything come together
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yay!!! Congrats!!
  • Congrats! The venue was actually the easiest part for me. We both knew instantly.

Speaking of checks... we had our tasting today with our caterer! YUMMMMM.
  • Oh, yay!  H's cousin had her reception there and we really loved it (okay, the country girl in me loved sneaking away from the reception to pet horses and swing on the swingset nearby, but it was still really nice)!
    Anniversary

• Yay!! Congrats! Super exciting!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_check-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:8675dd39-3afa-42cf-b802-68c2f649e53cPost:0eb5de06-e91f-4a6a-8c18-53607f8a946b">Re: Check!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, yay!  H's cousin had her reception there and we really loved it (okay, the country girl in me loved sneaking away from the reception to pet horses and swing on the swingset nearby, but it was still really nice)!
    Posted by professorscience[/QUOTE]
    I think I saw some goats in the back somewhere and there were a bunch of turtles sitting on a log in the pond. It's pretty funny the Iowa farm girl did come rolling out when we went and looked at it. Wasn't sure I wanted the ranch thing, but budget was a huge factor and I really actually fell in love with the place.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I already told you this at dinner but I'm SO HAPPY for you that you found and booked this venue!  It looks so beautiful, and I'm like Amanda -- horses + wedding = brilliant.  And its great that they handle pretty much every aspect of your wedding.  I know that's a huge weight off your shoulders!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards