Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Suggestions for Wedding Party during ceremony

I have 3 bridemaids (including MOH) and my fiance has 5 groomsmen (including BM).  My MOH is my twin sister who is in a wheelchair.  I was hoping for some thoughts of how we might go about the procession and recessional.  Obviously my sister needs to be pushed down the aisle, and I would like my fiance's BM to do that.  What would you guys suggest for the order of the others in the wedding party?  Thanks in advance!

Re: Suggestions for Wedding Party during ceremony

• Yes, she wants and needs to be pushed.  MOH & BM then one bridemaid per two groomsmen is a good option.  I wonder how it would look if they walked out one at a time, groomsmen and then bridesmaids or vice versa, followed by the MOH pushed by BM?  I'm not one to strictly follow tradition so I'm up for any alternatives.
  • Have BM & MOH go down the isle together & then guy girl guy girl guy

or have the last bm be esorted out by two guys but with the normal size of isles it might be a little tight for that so first option might work best. It will give the photographer great opportunities to get great individual shots of the people in your bridal party, something that I wish I would have gotten.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards