Florida-South Florida
Options

When is the earliest I can send out invitations!?

and what is the earliest I can date my rsvps?

Thanksss!
Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: When is the earliest I can send out invitations!?

• Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married 10/15/11. Invites are going in the mail around 08/13/11, and RSVP deadline is about 09/17/11.

HTH!
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They say no more than 2 weeks. But I did mine for almost 3 weeks. My RSVP date I'd September 29th and wedding is October 22nd.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am making rsvp's due about a month before hand so I can track people down as I need to.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married July 30, I sent out invites the middle of May, with an RSVP date of today, June 30.  My FI and I live in Maryland, so we needed the RSVP a month out, because we are leaving for 2 weeks.  Plus, it gives me time to track down guests, which I will be doing this weekend! haha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm mailing out by the 3 month mark and RSVP due 1 month before the wedding.  I think that's what it says on the knot checklist.  I'm pretty much following what they say. HTH :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 134 image 102 image 15 image 17
  • Options
    efontefont member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sending them out about 2 months in advance. And they will be due a month before the wedding. I need to give the final count to my venue 2 weeks prior & order the seating chart. So that will give me 2 weeks to hunt everyone down. I have a lot of out of town guests as well.

Our Furbabies: Jake, Bentley & Logan
    imageimageimageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    ucfandreaucfandrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My invites went out yesterday (9.5 weeks out) and the RSVP date is Aug. 10 (3.5 weeks out) allowing plenty of time to track down any slackers.  My venue needa a final headcount 10 days out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm sending mine out 3 months in advance... biggest reason being I want to beat the "christmas card/holiday" rush... so I'm sending in early Nov. and I'm getting married Feb. 18.  I'll probably have the RSVP date Jan 18 so I have a month to track down those who have still not responded!!
    ***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards