Idaho

Bridesmaid Gifs

I have decided that I want to do gift bags for my Two Bridesmaids as my gift to them. I want it to be FULL of practical yet really cutesy stuff. Any suggestions of what I could put in them. I have already decided im doing some nail polish for my MOH because of how much she loves them. 

Re: Bridesmaid Gifs

• edited December 2011
    One of my friends a couple years ago did little nail polish kits.  OPI made it in a little box shaped like a platform flip flop. It had base coat and top coat and an emery board and the toe dividers and two kinds of lotion as well as a fine tip pen thing with nail polish remover to touch up edges that go off of the nail.  It was a really neat thing that after 5 years I still use.

For my own bridesmaids, I made their jewelry (earrings and necklaces) and also found them a bracelet and a pretty fan (July outdoor wedding).  Kinda basic and small but it works.
  • edited December 2011

I have gotten my BMs:
    -Beach bags that I'm going to fill with:
       -Flip flops
       - Notebooks
       - Emergency kits
      - Tank tops with their initials on them
      - PJ pants
      - Lotions and or misc stuff
       - I also got each of them swavorski crystal necklaces from Macy's that were originally way out of budget, but with the Macy's in downtown Boise closing they were only $12 each. 

HTH!

• edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Instead of filling the bags with a lot of small things, you could think about getting them one larger gift.  Shop like it is their birthday and don't make it too much about the wedding.
    My Grandparents on their wedding day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    bio
    Repeat this to your self: My Wedding Party is made of my family and friends and I should treat them as such.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards